Friday, January 29, 2010

A new addiction

I thought that I was addicted to coffee... I can already tell this blog is going to be much more addicting. This will be my very neat electronic version of a desk full of clipped articles and pictures, half-torn pieces of paper with my ideas scribbled on them, folded up receipts with names of artists I need to look into, and individuals, books, communities, etc that people suggest I look up. It will definitely be much less stressful for me than having to live with a mass of unorganized paper. Hopefully it will be good for my artwork- a one-stop shop for sources and ideas.

And now, on to Charlie White. While looking up faculty at grad schools that I'm applying to, I came across this artist whose work is very intriguing. His Teen and Transgender Comparative Study photographs are quite amazing, so here they are:

No comments:

Post a Comment